For motivation Monday I wanted to bring you a video about a “normal” family of four who paid off more than $123,000 of debt and cashflow $30K of medical expenses!
How did they do it? HARD WORK! In 2010 they had 10 W-2’s to report for taxes.–that’s a lot of jobs!
Check out the McDonough’s cool debt free story and a video of them on the local news (sorry about the ad–not mine).
Lessons Learned from McDonough Family
- You CAN change your situation.
- Sacrifice is often necessary to clean up your mess.
- I’ve learned that I am wimp and need to step up my game. Jen has completed 24+ triathlons and Ironman races . She has a book about her amazing racing accomplishments if you want to be inspired (Living Beyond Awesome).
- If your kid is sick, you’ll find a way to make it work.
- No hole is too big to dig yourself out of.
If this family made it work, then you can too. It’s time to roll up your sleeves and get out of debt.
No tricks, no shortcuts, just hard work.
What are your thoughts after viewing this video and hearing the McDonough’s story?
Photo Credit amishsteve (Creative Commons)