Before you can budget money, you actually need some. Personal finance is mostly about how to be frugal with your money, getting out of debt, budgeting those dollars, and investing it for the future.
Simple fact, you need an income larger than your outgo for this to work. Financial experts first assume (wrongly) that you have some money to do all these things with. If you don’t it can be super frustrating.
We need ways to make money.
Zillions of Ways to Make Money
Let’s make some money! I’ve found zillions of ways to make money whether it is your primary income, side job, or a side hustle–extra income helps to get out of debt and save up for financial goals.
Check out this list of awesome ways to make money:
- Make Some Money: 25+ Easy Ways to Make Money by Jeff Rose CFP
- How to Make Money Online (21 rules) by Seth Godin.
- 40+ Passive and Extra Income Ideas to Help You Earn More Money by Moolanomy
- Ways to Earn Money– The Penny Hoarder has a whole site dedicated to weird and odd ways to make money.
- 52 Ways to Make Extra Money by PT Money
- 5 Unique Ways to Make Money by Generation X Finance
- Wisebread has tons of ideas on how to make extra income.
- 27 Ways to Make Money for Teens (and Adults too) by Christian Personal Finance
- 50 Ways To Make Money: Maximizing, Creating And Increasing Your Income from Bible Money Matters
- 75 Ways to Make Money on the Side by The Dough Roller
- 4 Side Hustles You Can Start if You Have a Pickup by Smart on Money
- 25 Ways to Make Extra Money by Barbara Friedberg
- Budgets Are Sexy has a series of articles of real people and their side hustles.
- 11 More Ways to Get Extra Cash by Kiplinger
Inspired? Are you ready to go make some money? If you didn’t find any ideas, read those lists again until something clicks and you’re ready to work.
Do you make money in interesting ways? Do you have a side hustle that brings in the cash? Please share in the comments.