Happy Weekend! hope you’ve enjoyed doing what you love this week. If not, I hope you’re making steps towards working in your passions and strengths for pay.
Top 10 lists are a staple in late night T.V. and online. We see the world in top 10 lists and they’re great for our time crunched sound bite generation.
I’ve collected a number of Top 10 lists for your weekend reading pleasure. Hope you enjoy and travel safe if you’re taking a long 4th of July week vacation.
Personal Finance Top Ten Lists
- Top 10 Causes of Debt
- Top 10 Ways to Save Money on Practically Anything
- Top 10 Reasons to Own an Roth IRA
- Why You Are Broke-Top Ten Reasons
- Top 10 Best (and Free) Online Budget Tools
- The Top 10 Money Sayings to Know Countdown– Podcast series
- 10 Personal Finance Tips for Young Adults
- 10 Things Every New Homeowner Should Do
- 10 Financial “Should Nots”
- Top 10 Ways to Catch up on Retirement
- 10 Ways to Stay Poor Forever
Top Ten Lists From OnTargetCoach.com
Seems I like writing top 10 lists too. Check out a few I’ve written:
- How to Avoid 10 Epic Budgeting Mistakes
- 10 Free Retirement Calculators
- 10 Free College Savings Calculators
- 10 Tips to Financial Spring Cleaning (Guest Post)
- 10 Ways Investing is Like Ultimate Frisbee Rules
- Top Ten Scariest Financial Products
- Ten Activities to Practice in Tough Situations
- 10 Reasons I Like Writing Checks
- 10 Reasons Why Your Budget and Marriage Aren’t Working
- 10 Reasons to Give
- 10 Cheap Summer Dates in Los Angeles
What is your favorite top 10 list (besides Jay Leno)? What top 10 list do you want to see created?
Photo Credit woodleywonderworks (Creative Commons)