If you’ve been waiting with anticipation for my next article, wait no longer!
Money, Love, and Marriage
Last month I celebrated 5 years of marriage to my lovely wife! Wow, time flies! We’ve learned a lot about money, love, and marriage. Some I’ve previously shared and other lessons I’ll sprinkle along the journey.
We’ve completed 60+ budgets, become debt free, started saving for retirement, finished grad school without student loans, paid for a birth, gone through several career changes, and….whew! I’ll stop here.
I can’t wonder what other challenges and obstacles we’ll overcome together. I am blessed to be married to the love of my life.
Gettin’ Hitched Articles
Check out these helpful articles about engagements and weddings. Tis’ that time of year. Love is in the air!
- Frugal or Foolish: Our Cruise Ship Wedding by Honey Smith
- When You Say “I Do” Who Pays the Debt? by Victoria
- Engagement Ring Prices: How to Buy the Right Ring at the Right Price by Neal Frankle
- Your Most Important Financial Decision: Choosing a Spouse by Craig Ford
Money, Love, and Marriage Articles
There are several articles I’d like to share about money, love, and marriage that are helpful (yes, even if you’re single).
- How to Avoid Money Problems in Your Marriage by Jeff Rose
- Financial Benefits of Being Married by Wayne
- Money and Marriage: Reaching Unity (also available in Spanish) by Jose Figueroa
- Ten Short Years Of Marriage: Things I’ve Learned, Why I’m Thankful For My Wife On Our Tenth Anniversary by Peter Anderson
- 3 Easy Ways for Busy Couples to Find Time to Workout by Tony at Fit Marriage
- Avoiding Financial Infidelity by Dr. Cabler
- Happy 10 Year Anniversary by My Money Design