We’ve been diapering our child for a couple of years and I’ve occasionally purchased diapers from Huggies, though hopefully he’ll be potty trained soon.
Inside is a yellow tag with a Rewards Code, yet I’ve always ignored it since I was only interested in a finding a clean diaper.
Finally, I did a little research after realizing we’ll buying a lot of diapers (Free Diaper Estimate Tool) and signed up to become a Huggies Rewards member and started diving into the rabbit hole of Huggies reward code hacking.
How to Sign up for Huggies Rewards Points
Sign up is easy. Ask a friend for an invitation so they can earn extra points and show you their tricks.
In case your plea for help on Facebook was ignored, you can always sign up at Huggies.com
You’ll need a valid email address and have to enter in basic information. Read their Terms if you have more details about their program.
Opt of of newsletters if you don’t desire to be spammed too much (You can change this option later in your profile should you forget).
How to Earn Huggies Codes
By signing up you’ll receive 10 points to get started.
Other ways to earn Huggies points:
1. The easiest way is to enter reward codes from your Huggies products on Huggies.com
2. Refer friends- You’ll have to send them an invitation via email, but you can earn extra points quick if you’re not afraid to “Mary Kay” your email list. See details.
3. Review products at Huggies.com- Thought those reviews were bought? Yep they were, but you can cash in points by reviewing products too.
4. Earn Offer Codes- Offer codes may be found in various ways on baby products or on the web. You’ll have to keep a sharp eye out to earn these bonus codes.
5. Read and comment on articles– I haven’t been able to get this function to work yet, but the site claims I can earn points by reading articles and commenting.
Know of other ways to earn points? Let us know in the comments!
How to Spend Huggies Reward Points
This is the fun part and where they hope to hook you into becoming a lifetime Huggies customer.
1. Sweepstakes– By spending a few points, you’ll be able to enter into sweepstakes for trips, products, and prizes.
2. Rewards Catalog
A variety of kid toys, magazines for parents, and other products are available.
You’ll have to buy a lot of Huggies and store away the points in order to redeem these products.
3. Donate – This seems like a cool program called Every Little Bottom (Yes, seriously)
If you donate 2 points, Huggies will donate 1 diaper to Feeding America. 16 points is suggested to diaper 1 child for an entire day.
Final Thoughts on Huggies Enjoy the Ride Reward Program
Consciously I realize that rewards programs goals is to lock me into their brand, so I am by no means 100% loyal to Huggies or will begin using only Huggies brand diapers.
Subconsciously, though I’m sure it may play into my decision making process as my gaming mentality desires to accrue more points to redeem free products and enter sweepstakes.
It seems a huge investment of time and energy, yet could pay off with free instant wins and an occasional prize from the catalogue.
At the very least you’ll be able to donate your points to help others diaper their little ones.
Do you participate in the Huggies reward program? What tips do you have for earning points?