“Kids Eat Free”- Did I get your attention? If you are a parent with a child or a brood of hungry velociraptors, you’l realize that taking your children out to eat is expensive.
We have been sharing our food with our son, but then I go home hungry. No Bueno! He can eat a lot for a little toddler and those kids meals are so overpriced.
From now on, we’re on the lookout for places with “Kids Eat Free” or “Where Kids Eat Free” signs are in the window.
Where do Kids Eat Free?
It seems the days of kids eating free are less numerous as when I was growing up, but we do have the handy internet to scout out places that are family friendly.
I’ll list some findings, but put your knowledge in the comments and I’ll add them to the post. Call ahead first to make sure the details are still correct.
1. Kids Eat 4 Free– Search for participants by zip code, but seems a bit outdated.
2. Denny’s– 10 and under Kids eat free with adult purchase. The day will vary depending on location.
3. Coupon Divas– has a great list broken down by day of the week.
4. Los Angeles Kids Eat Free Guide– L.A + Free Kids Eat Free
5. My Kids Eat Free– Has a search by state and day of week function.
6. Frugal Living.TV has a long list with a lot of comments from the readers.
Do you know of any other suggestions of Kids Eat Free restaurants? (Bonus points for places in Los Angeles)
Photo Credit BiblioMama (Creative Commons)