Thank you to everyone who is supporting my endeavor to be a professional personal finance blogger. Thank you to those who have subscribed to my many social media outlets.
Guess what? It’s working! People are being helped and I’m on my way to supporting our family by blogging (who would have thought?)
It is tough to break into the blogging world and you need friends (you and future readers) to help push you to the top. That is why I am joining the Yakezie Challenge.
What’s Yakezie? It’s a group of some of the top personal finance bloggers that support each other and help others with their finances.
What is the Challenge?
Basically I have to decrease my Alexa ranking below 200,000. As of Feb 14 this site is around 753,000. Guess who is #1? Yep, Google.
This ranking is an important number for advertisers to consider sponsoring this site.
What’s in it for me the Reader?
- Inside information to Free products and giveaways on other blogs.
- Support to produce relevant and accurate articles for you the Reader.
- A better looking website. I’ll be able to learn more tips and tricks to keep this site ascetically pleasing.
- Quality guest posts from top personal finance bloggers.
Cool, Can I help you?
Thanks for asking! Of course you can.
- Click HERE if you’d like to subscribe and stay informed via RSS, email, Twitter, etc.
- Comment on the blog and share via social media any good information to your networks.
- Download the Alexa toolbar and use for surfing my site. It helps with rankings etc. Also a great tool for finding legit websites and avoiding scamy ones.
Thank you to everyone in advance for your support!