I’m a professional at budgeting money, but I didn’t start that way. There was trial and error along the way, but I now know how to budget like a pro. I’ve seen a LOT of budgets as my wife and I have been budgeting every month since 2007 and I’m also a financial coach. I can show you how to budget and have a little fun in the process.
This is a series of articles on budgeting that both the novice and veteran can benefit from. Happy budgetting!
- I Bet a Burrito You Need A Budget – You do need a budget. Let’s make a bet shall we?
- Objections to Budgeting – Great article for those who don’t think budgeting is important.
- Pre-Budgeting Activities – Budgeting success is in your future with these prebudgeting activities.
- Budgeting Nuts and Bolts – Core budgeting article. Time to tighten down the screws on your budget.
- We’re Having a Budget Party Budget meetings are boring. What you need is a budget party. Video included.
- Honey What’s For Dinner? – Tips for keeping in budget with food.
- A Budget for Artists and Freelancers: Budgeting with an Irregular Income – Budgeting for freelancers and artists are different. Learn how to budget with an irregular income.
- What Percentage of Income Should I Budget for _____? – A guide on budgeting percentages for various categories.
- Budgeting for Couples and Common Money Fights – A must read for married folk to keep budgetting bliss.
- Budgeting Tips for Singles – For all the single ladies and bachelors.
- How to Avoid 10 Epic Budgeting Mistakes – Avoid an epic budgeting wipeout.
- Budget with Envelopes – The envelope system is a great tool to ensure you stay in budget.