In case you were wondering, I make money on OnTargetCoach.com.
I know it’s awesome, and I owe it all to you cool people out there. Who would have thought that I would be a writer?
I hope you’re making money in creative ways too as you hit your life and financial targets. Hopefully you’ve learned something about money and life from OnTargetCoach.com and will stick around and stay connected as we grow and expand. I can’t do it alone.
I can’t and won’t be a sleazy internet guy either. That’s why I follow the FTC Rules for Bloggers and stay above reproach at all times. This blogging relationship only works if there is trust, and I respect and value the trust you’ve placed in me.
This is true 110% of the time at OnTargetCoach.com unless otherwise stated:
- Each piece of content has a financial impact, hopefully a large impact.
- Every piece of content may be used to promote products, services, and affiliate businesses so I can buy coffee.
- I never endorse or promote a product or service that does not create high value for my readers. Only the best for my readers!
- Any products that I receive I have gotten free of charge and at no personal cost to myself, unless stated.
- Every contest and/or giveaway is paid by myself, unless otherwise noted.
- I cannot guarantee that my review of a product, service, or business will be “positive” in nature. I will give the best assessment of value and usefulness so the reader is informed and trust stays intact. P.S. Marketers, don’t submit something for review if your product sucks, you won’t like the results.
- I retain the right to provide select advertising and sponsorship across this blog property for the right partners and businesses. If I haven’t tried it, I won’t promote it.
- I promote affiliate partner businesses that are relevant to my readers. I will not always note the use of an affiliate link every time.
I am not bound by any rules governing a C.P.A., registered financial advisors under FINRA, or hold any sort of licenses. That means I can give unbiased advice based on my own learning and experiences. I wouldn’t tell my readers anything I wouldn’t say if we were enjoying a cup of joe at PEET’S.
Always consult your circle of financial trust before making any important financial or legal decisions. Don’t just trust some guy on the internet!