My fellow blogging friends have been hard working like little elves cranking out helpful advice this Christmas season. I’ve collected a few of the best articles I’ve found ranging from gifts ideas to Christmas financial advice.
I hope you find these articles helpful and enjoy the rest of the holiday season. Merry Christmas!
Christmas Gifts Ideas
- 15 Quick and Easy Handmade Christmas Gifts- Handmade gifts are budget friendly. List provided by Living on the Cheap.
- What Should You Give Your Clients for the Holidays? - A great question and some helpful ideas in the article and in the comments. Article by Carrie Smith.
- Last Minute Christmas For Your Husbad: The Art of Shaving - advice by Newlyweds on a Budget.
- Celebration of Service The Handmade Home remembers our Veterans in this article.
- How to Give Financial Advice as a Gift at the Holidays- The Dough Roller offers a few suggestions for giving financial gifts.
- Christmas Gifts at the Workplace: A Guide to Secret Santa- Navigate the thorny issues of office gifting in this infographic.
- Dirty Dice: A Fun and Frugal Way to Exchange Gifts by super frugal Travis at Enemy of Debt.
- Minimalist Christmas Gifts- Sweet list by My Alternative Life.
- 4 Christmas Gift ideas that Make Good Financial Cents- Give the gift of financial planning and other ideas.
The Meaning of Christmas
- Christmas Can Quickly Become a Celebration of Things Rather Than Faith and Family- A wake up call to what Christmas is all about by Bible Money Matters.
- A Christmas Dinner Blessing- Focus on prayer during Christmas season by Faithful Provisions.
- How Your Family Can Take Back Christmas- by Christian PF
Christmas Financial Advice (2012)
- Should You Buy Your Family Lots of Holiday Gifts? Read responses by several top financial bloggers gathered by Ready for Zero.
- Resisting the Holiday Spending Trap by Sarah at Get Rich Slowly.
- Smart Moves for a Christmas Bonus - Do you have a Christmas bonus coming? If so this is a must read by Moneyplan SOS.
- Why we Buy: The Science of Shopping from J.D. Roth
- 5 Easy Ways to Make Extra Money Before Christmas It’s not too late to try these ideas by Miranda Marquit
General Christmas Advice
- Top 10 TV Christmas Specials- A great list by The Wealthy Turtle.
- 11 Ways to Have Fun at Your In-Laws - WiseBread shares helpful advice like #7 “Learn the Family Secrets”.
- How to Prepare a Stress Free Christmas Holiday Season- The Holidays can be stressful, but they don’t have to be. Money Crashers gives solid solutions to heading stress off at the pass.
- How to Deal with Seasonal Sadness and Depression During the Holidays - A serious issue for many during the holidays.
- How to Beat Holiday Stress? Plan Ahead – Good words from the Money Wise Pastor
Did you read or write an awesome Christmas related article I missed? I must not be in your Google+ Circle or follow your blog yet. Let’s be friends, so I can include you in my next roundup. Merry Christmas!