I sit here writing the 200th post on OnTargetCoach.com! I can’t believe I’ve made it to 200 already. I know this is just a beginning of writing about money, relationships, and careers in fun and interesting ways.
Hold on this is going to feel like a speech at the Oscars, I hope they don’t cue the music. I’d like to thank YOU! Yes, you Mr. and Mrs. Reader for reading this ole’ blog, leaving comments, sharing the articles on social media, and giving me helpful advice.
Thanks to my wife who lets me live my dreams to write and help others. Thanks to my fellow financial coaches, those who have guest posted here at OTC, my Yakezie team #5 and other Yakezie members and challengers [cue music].
Thank you to everyone else whose helped me along the way. The 500th post is just around the corner!
Random Stats at 200 Posts
- 631 comments…ok about 1/2 of those are my responses, but 315 comments is sweet in my opinion!
- Interesting Google Searches that bring people to my site: Hipster, billy bean peter brand, target engagement rings, costco birthday cakes, medical school for free, how to spend lottery winnings.
- Top 5 referring websites: SkyDmagazine, Christianpf.com, Yakezie, Thedebtprincess.com, ArtofManliness
- Since installing Google Analytics OTC has had 5,844 Unique Visitors, 33,388 pageviews, 3:09 average visit duration.
- Alexa 183K, PR 2, DA 36, MozRank 4.09, Page Authority 46.
Top Posts at 200 Articles
If you’re new here, check out my top 10 articles.
- A Free Ride to Medical School
- Moneyball: 7 Lessons for Life and Personal Finance
- A Budget for Artists and Freelancers: Budgeting with an Irregular Income
- Budget Like a Hipster
- How Much Should I Spend on an Engagement Ring?
- 10 Reasons Why Your Budget and Marriage Aren’t Working
- How to Avoid 10 Epic Budgeting Mistakes
- 8 Lessons I Learned From The $100 Startup
- 10 Ways Investing is like Ultimate Frisbee Rules
- I’m Not Sending My Son to College!
200th Post Thank You Giveaway
Thanks to old, new, and future readers…you’re all awesome! Now let’s register for a few prizes.
This giveaway is for U.S. residents only (sorry, I can’t pay for shipping all over the world right?) that are 18 or older.
Use this cool contraption below to enter the contest.