There are a lot of us who are blogging these days and working from home, a small office, or just hopping from coffee to coffee shop. It is hard, but we love what we do. Here are some ideas for the modern day blogger in your life.
Christmas Gift Ideas for Bloggers and Podcasters
Home Office Gift Ideas
- Stand up Desk– Tired of your spouse sitting all day long? Why not stand to boost their creativity and productivity? It will help their back too!
- Sketchbook– So they’ll never miss out on another blog idea, or spring for a premium subscription to Evernote to store those ideas for life.
- Their favorite candy! Mine is any chocolate from Trader Joe’s . Yum!
- Books by Problogger, Trust Agents by Chris Brogan, and Content Rules– Must have reads for the blogger in your life.
- Get a caffeine fix in a flash with a Coffee Home Brewing System.
On the Go Gift Ideas (We all work at coffee shops sometimes don’t we? )
- Acadia Reusable To-Go Mug– Bloggers live off coffee, tea, and comments! I’ll take a refill!
- Leather I-Pad and Macbook cases– Need I say more?
- Co-Working Spaces– Get a gift card for those who are tired living in coffee shop. Use this co-working finder to find a place near you.
- Apple- iPad, iMac, MacBook Air…you just can’t go wrong.
Tech Gear Gift Ideas and Online Subscriptions Ideas
- Website makeover or Web hosting by Rob Orr.- He helped set up hosting for On Target Coach.
- Premium WordPress Themes to make your site look and function easier- Standard Theme is what I’m currently using at OTC.
- HootSuite– A killer time saver tool that integrates all your social media in one dashboard.
- Podcaster? Get the gear and training from the Podcast answer man
- I-Pad- Great for keeping up with news and reading. Plus your toddler can play games and watch Sesame Street on it while you work!
- Bose Headphones– Listen to your favorite Spotify station and focus on that next blog post.
More Gift Ideas
- Magazine Subscriptions to inspire and spark new ideas. I love reading Fast Company, Inc., Entrepreneur, Wired, and of course Macworld.
- An Amazon gift card will work for buying tech gear, books, magazines, or even boring office supplies.
- All that time in front of the computer can make one a little…eh fat. Give them a gym membership or some home gym equipment. I use the Iron Gym Bar and it helps maintain my physique.
The Top Gift for Bloggers and Podcasters for Christmas
Your Time– Spend some time with them outside throwing a frisbee, walking the dog, and just learning about their business. Your support and friendship will be more valuable than anything you can buy.
Are you a blogger or podcaster? What is on your Christmas list this year?