Below are 10 reasons (not in any order) to give from the humorous to practical and also spiritual.
- Tax write offs.
- God is a giver.
- To have your name on a plaque or corner of a building (legacy).
- Teach your children and grandchildren to give.
- Build your own character.
- Because it’s fun and feels good! (better to give than receive)
- To make a difference in the world.
- By giving to non-profits and charity organizations we can do more together than you can do alone.
- We have so much and waste so much already.
- Because money isn’t everything and won’t buy true happiness or peace.
Here are some other reasons why people give: