Summer is here and opportunities abound. Time to take your sweetheart on a date. Mine is blogging at Red Curtain Designs I thought I’d come up with some free to moderately inexpensive dates in Los Angeles. Here a top ten list for you.
10 Cheap Summer Dates in Los Angeles
- Hiking- It’s free and a great workout.
- Hit the beach- Go swim, read a book, take a picnic, or you could really go local and take the ole guitar and start a bonfire. Don’t forget the blanket!
- The Getty and Getty Villa- Great Museum and gardens. You’ll have to pay for parking ($15) if you go during the day. Also, pack a lunch and leave it in coat room because the cafe is a bit overpriced.
- Go build a house or serve someone in need with your significant other. It’s a date that will help our city.
- Watch the Summer Olympics starting in July! (this is a guy date). Add hot wings for extra points.
- Dodgertown – Hit up the cheap seats and grab your sunscreen! $8.00 cheap seats. Take the bus and walk to stadium. Parking is $$$!
- The Hollywood Bowl- For as little as $7 bucks + the shuttle ride + your wine and cheese as the sun sets in Hollywood= mucho Romantic points.
- Go people watching in Hollywood, Santa Monica or Venice Beach and offer to take pictures for tourists. Make it a contest!
- Go to Olvera Steet and have some yummy authentic Mexican food and bargain for trinkets.
- You can find a Farmer’s Market almost any day of the week. Just roll through and try everyone’s samples and split some fruit with your sweetheart.